Through our partnership with The Home Depot, MFP brings beautiful redwood and Douglas-fir lumber products to customers throughout the West Coast.
MFP’s operations include:
- Our Sawmill in Ukiah, California maximizes the yield of each log by utilizing the latest computerized processing software and equipment. Consisting of a small-log sawmill, a planing mill, a fencing production line and a series of dry kilns, the Ukiah sawmill complex is the manufacturing hub for Mendocino Forest Products. Product lines produced include redwood decking, fencing, landscaping and dimension lumber. The Ukiah sawmill also produces Douglas-fir dimensional lumber.
- Our Distribution Center in Calpella, California protects finished products awaiting delivery to The Home Depot in an efficient climate-controlled warehouse. The Calpella Distribution Center’s covered loading area, internal truck fleet, and acres of additional outside storage ensure rapid response to customer delivery requirements. Products stocked for customers include those items produced by MFP’s own milling capacity, as well as other products such as vinyl fencing, wood-plastic composite decking, panel products and remanufactured assemblies.
- Our Distribution Center on Oahu, the Hawaiian Islands provides best-in-class support to the high-volume Home Depot stores on the Islands and Guam. From our central location, we distribute a wide range of pressure treated lumber products for the unique marine climate, as well as other specialty products.
- Our Customer Service Center in Santa Rosa, California provides The Home Depot with in-store merchandising service and support, marketing, and order processing. MFP has a dedicated team of Customer Service Representatives (CSRs). Our CSRs visit The Home Depot stores within our territory, ensuring that the right assortment of merchandise is presented in the most effective way for the benefit of consumers across the region. Our Merchandising Team monitors point-of-sales data, to spot new buying trends, and ensure that we supply the right product at the right price with the right supporting materials. Our Order Processing Department assists The Home Depot Store Managers and Department Managers, as well as consumers, in obtaining special order merchandise promptly and cost effectively.
- Our Development Center in Atlanta, Georgia works closely with The Home Depot executive offices to identify important consumer trends, new product opportunities, and to achieve mutual business development goals.